Thursday, June 25, 2009

HELICOPTER SUPER COLOR AROUND!!!!

Ok, so I was doodling a while back and I drew this:



NOW YOU MUST COLOR IT!! YES YOU!!! Download the pencil version above, and color it how you imagine it. When you're done, post it up here so we can see how your brain does colors! It'll be neat! Also, if you want, I'll post my favourite one(s?) to DontMessWithDinosaurs.com so even more people can see how rad you make colors!! Get to it!!

This is how I colored it:



Oh also, I'll be updating DontMessWithDinosaurs.com more regularly, because Julio thinks I should and sometimes Julio's right. So check it out, I been doodling lots of dragons!

DontMessWithDinosaurs.com

2 comments:

  1. oh man. this is the kind of cute that makes my eyeballs hurt. in a good way.

    ReplyDelete