Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dedication Page

Hey chaps,
Here's a little before/after piece I put together.



Last September I did a drawing for my sister's yearbook dedication page. Recently my dad asked me to make a poster out of it. With a fresh set of eyes I looked at the piece and decided to re-draw it.

I've wanted to do a before/after for a long time, to show how my drawing has changed/evolved over the past year or so, and I think this is a really great way to show it. I'll post a color version later.

Just technical info, the top picture was done on sketchbook paper with Micron pens. The bottom picture was done on Bristol Board with ink and brush.

-JJ

1 comment:

  1. I felt this post needed some love ;) Definitely an improvement JJ and always nice to do stuff for family!

    ReplyDelete