Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Massive Drawing Post!!!!

So I recently started figuring out how to draw a few new shapes and I got really excited to draw a bunch of new heads and a few bodies here and there. These are almost all of my drawings that I have done in the past 2 days. I think some are pretty good but some are definitely bad, however this is a raw post. No editing allowed!
A lot of these are the early pages from the set.











Here is the beginning of the head only sheets, there are a lot.












Two test drawings for a thank you card to my family.

Back to the head sheets

Experimenting with some bodies. In retro speck that sounded a little gay...


Wow that was a lot of pages, sorry but some times it needs to be done.

-David

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering who was going to post more pictures than JJ. The drawings are awesome by the way.

    ReplyDelete