Monday, May 4, 2009

Thesises

Hey guys!
So, as some of you know, I have been forced to move back to Arizona for lack of money. Now, I've made it to almost every animation screening since I've been at LMU and even after I graduated. My quandary now is that I can't go to the animation screening seeing as how I'm in Arizona. This being said, I was wondering if you guys could somehow get me your thesis files over the internets. They don't need to be the high-def ultra mega uncompressed files by any means. If you could just get me a basic version of your thesis somehow, that would be great. Also, if at all possible, I would like a copy of the 120 reel as well. I know this is asking a lot, but I'm also not asking you guys to do this right away, either; just when you have some spare time. Anyways, I would be greatful to anyone who can do this for me. I love you all.

Sincerely,
Michael Nelson

P.S. - my email address is: azmike7@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment